Hosted by Climate Action and UNEP FI, the 6th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe returns to Paris at the Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower on the 9th May 2023.
Bringing together industry leaders in sustainable finance and investment, the must attend Forum provides a platform to share best practice on ESG due diligence, highlight solutions for climate risk and adaptation and explore blended finance techniques to attract commercial capital whilst providing financial returns for investors that align with UN SDG and Net Zero goals.
Join us to connect with, learn from and share insights with a community of Investment Managers, Insurers, Banks, Pension Funds, Multi- Laterals, Policymakers, Think Tanks and NGOs from Europe and the rest of the world.
- Tony Rooke, Executive Director and Head of Transition Planning, GFANZ
- Liesel van Ast, Deputy Head, UN Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)
- Eila Kreivi, Chief Sustainable Finance Advisor, European Investment Bank
- Morten Nilsson, CEO, BT Pension Fund
- David Atkin, CEO, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Mary Bruce Warlick, Deputy Executive Director, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Günther Thallinger, Member of the Board of Management, Allianz SE & Chair of the Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance
- Joel Prohin, Head of Investment Management, Caisse des Depots
- Tony Burdon, CEO, Make My Money Matter
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
How to Register: Through France Invest, you can register now by using our exclusive discount code FranceInvest25 for 25% off your ticket. Contact Marketing and Partnerships Manager Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions at email@example.com
Social Media Handles:
Linkedin: @Climate Action